Come along to our Mamas & Munchkins groups!
What we do:
- We provide 50 minute sessions with varied and progressive content.
- We focus on communication and language development: our children experience a rich language environment and develop confidence and skills. Eventually they will speak and listen in a range of situations.
- We focus on physical development: We deliver active and interactive sessions where we provide activities to develop co-ordination, control and movement with our sensory activities.
- We focus on personal, social and emotional development: provide group and single activities where our aim is to form positive relationships and develop respect for others. We provide activities that develop social skills and understanding appropriate behaviour in different settings.
- We consider individual needs, interests and stage of development of each child.
- We plan challenging and enjoyable sessions that cover all areas of learning and development.
We are guided by the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation where, through our foreign languages, concentrate on the three prime areas which build on the capacity to learn, form relationships and thrive.
We strongly believe that learning alongside your children will enhance the bond you have and enable them to have the best start in life. We cover the prime areas that are crucial for igniting children’s curiosity and enthusiasm.
Our main goal is to expose children as young as possible to language learning. We provide fun, varied and stimulating activities that will keep your children interested and provide them with skills that contribute towards their valuable cognitive development.
£7.50 per child payable on the day in cash or £60.00 for a block of 10 sessions.
Outsourcing to Nurseries and Primary Schools
What we offer:
- Freelance professional and fully qualified teacher of MFL.
- Up-to-date DBS Certificate.
- Experience of teaching to EYFS, KS1 and KS2 up to KS5.
- Language lessons to fit in with your curriculum.
- Planned and purposeful sessions, tailored to the age and ability range.
- One free introductory 30 minute session to establish interest and requirements.
Why choose us? What makes us different?
- Competitive pricing.
- Friendly, engaging and effective sessions.
- Extensive experience of working with SEN children – differentiated sessions for all needs and learning styles.
- Fun and interactive sessions.
- Certificates awarded at the end of each completed half-termly sessions.
- Awards chart to document what each child is doing well.
- Linguist of the week awards.
- Full liaison with staff regarding requirements.
- Feedback given to parents and teachers.
5 to 16 years (Key Stage 1 to Key Stage 4)
We offer private tutoring either on a one-to-one basis or small groups at all levels.
to improve your child’s confidence and grades in the relevant subject area.
Why choose us?
- Quality Tuition – We employ only professional teachers with current DBS certificates.
- Flexibility – We travel to your home within 10 miles of Little Eaton, Derbyshire.
- Competitive Pricing – We provide a FREE initial meeting and assessment based on your child’s level to establish where to pitch the tutoring and to discuss your requirements.
What makes us different?
- We provide regular formative assessments to ensure your child remains challenged.
- We provide valuable, detailed feedback to parents after every session.
- We have a Helpline outside of the Tutoring sessions where you can contact us with any questions or help with completing work.
- We help parents to continue to help their children outside of the Tutoring sessions.
- We will regularly email additional resources that may be of help.
£25 per hour for one-to-one.
£20 per hour for small groups.
We do offer a discount for siblings taught at the same time.
18 and above.
We cover practical ‘holiday’ language to enable you to get by in the relevant country where that language is spoken. As you progress, the content will become more in-depth and other topics will be covered.
What we offer
- Evening classes in two-hour sessions over a 10 week course.
- Progressive classes – beginner, intermediate and advanced.
- Friendly and relaxed learning with challenging but manageable content.
- Regular formative assessments to track progress.
- No formal assessments but a certificate of completion will be awarded at the end of each course.
- Tailored sessions catering to all learning styles and needs.
- Cover a wide range of activities to keep you interested and motivated.
Why choose us? What makes us different?
- Helpline (Text/call/email) outside of the session for any questions about content covered and help with home learning tasks.
- Weekly optional ‘meet and speak’ sessions at a local coffee shop for some extra practice.
- A caring and encouraging Tutor, professional and organised.
- Competitive pricing and value for money.
There will be no formal qualification offered with these courses (i.e. GCSE), although if this is what you require, contact us and we can discuss options for this.
£220 per person for a full 10 week course.
All resources provided, simply bring a binder, paper and a pen!